A complete CPD solution for schools
The National Hub is our custom-built learning management software behind National Online Safety, providing schools and trust with the following features:
Easily enrol the whole-school community
Give all your school staff access to our online training, with three easy enrolment options:
- Individual manual upload
- Bulk email upload
- Unique invitation link
Create bespoke online safety training and education programmes
- Create user groups according to role, department, subject, year group, for new starters or for all staff, depending on your online safety strategy.
- Create watch lists and link them to your intended audience, whether to individuals or user groups.
- Users will be able to see all the training and resources you’ve assigned to them under ‘Watch Lists’ in their personal account.
- Bulk action and cloning features make quick work of creating, editing and replicating programmes.
- Plan and direct online safety training by specifying academic year and setting deadlines for completion.
Overview personal progress, meet individual goals
- Track progress within your own personal account.
- At-a-glance information on training accessed, started and completed.
- Retrieve certificates, pause and resume, view total training hours achieved.
- Keep track of targets and personal goals
Monitor and report at user, group, school and trust level
You’ll find three dashboards for monitoring and reporting training activity:
- The CPD Dashboard provides an overview of progress through a watch list via a red, amber green (RAG display), and lets you drill down to individual level.
- The School Report dashboard gives you an overview of enrolment and progress of individuals, your whole school or trust and lets you send reminders to staff.
- The CPD Report dashboard tells you instantly how much training your school or trust has completed in CPD hours. You can also see what training is being accessed the most and filter by type, category, role and academic year.
- Use ‘Export as CSV’ to generate reports for Ofsted, to evidence compliance and for internal reporting.
Upload and share your own
- Upload your school’s internal CPD in the form of videos and documents so that the whole school workforce can easily access your internal training and resources.
- Include live links so that staff can access all CPD from one location.
- Monitor progress and evidence achievements.
- Maintain a record of all CPD completed, both internal and external, in one safe space and create a bespoke, all-in-one CPD management system.
Log all CPD in one central location, whether undertaken:
- externally through other providers or internally, using the school’s own resources;
- offline or online;
- face to face or remotely.
Evidence and display your achievements
- Download, print and display certificates upon successful completion of a webinar or course.
- Evidence compliance, recognise achievements.
- Provide proof of your ongoing professional development.
A dedicated account manager for School Members
Every School Member is assigned a dedicated account manager who is:
- with you every step of journey with us;
- your first point of call for customer service queries;
- available for demos and meetings whether by phone or online.
Our self-serve online knowledge base has the answers
- Find the answers to common queries that you and your staff might have.
- Easy to navigate and full of articles and video tutorials.
- Our customer support team are also on hand to provide support.
Quick and easy sign-in
- Sign in with Office 365 or Google account
- Click on ‘Admin’ and you’ll arrive on a landing page highlighting all the features available to you.
Round-the-clock support, right when you need it
Customer support options include:
- our comprehensive online knowledge base;
- online chat and phone options between 8 am 4 pm, Monday – Friday;
- submit a ticket for customer support online, with a guaranteed response within one working day.
"I like the layout of the new hub. It looks professional and has a much more user-friendly interface, especially for navigating the resources. The staff at school found the training easy to navigate and pick up where they left off. It is also extremely helpful to see where our school was in relation to achieving our certified school status and to see the progress of training throughout the school."
High Lawn Primary School - Heather Cardwell, Online Safety Lead
"The National Online Safety website is very easy to navigate which makes it very easy to both track and monitor who is undertaking training and which training they are accessing"
The Compass Primary Academy - Frances Dunn, Designated Safeguarding Lead
"What appeals to me massively is the way the system is set up: you can get all your staff trained, track their progress and monitor everything that’s going on. You make it very easy for me as an educator! You can track it which makes it so easy for our senior staff to pull reports from."
Winstanley College - Deborah Owen, Headteacher and Designated Safeguarding Lead
"I feel that National Online Safety provides excellent value for money as we can have up to 100 staff users in our package (including our governors) and then an unlimited number of parents and carers can also sign up. There are so many different courses that can be accessed on a range of topics and because it is all virtual, staff can access this at a time and place to suit them."
West View Primary School - Lauren Furness, Acting Headteacher
"As an e-safety lead, the hub also gives me the possibility to track which staff have logged on and completed the training which is available on the platform."
Henley-In-Arden School - John Insley, E-safety Lead, Head of IT, Computing and Years 10 & 12
"Amazing platform to consider for your school, designed to support all stakeholders in a school community, Lesson plans, webinars, help guides and CPD and so much more."
Ajman Academy School - Kerry-Lee Schroeter, Technology Integration Specialist
High quality video CPD
Via our hub you can enjoy CPD in high-quality video format and access your own training area. We've made it easy to: